In this course you will learn how to build a solution with voice as a channel, training your bot to interact with voice and speech. We will review backend features such as identifier management and SIP integrations, to functionality and customization options like call recording and SSML features. Lastly, learn best practices for troubleshooting and demoing your voice solution.
No additional materials are needed for this course.
- Add a Phone Number to your Account
- Identifiers Manager
- Getting Started building in Voice
- How to Create a Simple IVR
- Intro to Phone Steps
- Additional Phone Steps
- Change Idle Music
- Outbound Voice Flow
- Troubleshooting your IVR Solution
- Best Practices for Demoing Voice
- How to Sync Voice Flow & RWC Flow